Tuesday, March 02, 2010

A little light reading...

I may have mentioned that I have signed up for this Amazon thing. Finally, I have a chance to use it, although it does seem to be designed for an American market.

So, here it is, a collection of essays on liberty and allied stuff, with a contribution from the always entertaining and ever thoughtful Brian Eno, brought together by my 'Unlock Democracy' colleague, Rosemary Bechler. If you can persuade Amazon to sell it to you in pounds sterling, it will make a good, if occasionally depressing, read.

2 comments:

Richard Gadsden said...

You need to sign up for amazon.co.uk instead of amazon.com, Mark.

Mark Valladares said...

I think that this is an American link with AdSense, so I'll have to meddle with it and see if I cam get it to make sense.