Sunday, February 28, 2010

From the bottom of my heart, thank you Jennie

I am, it is fair to say, a pretty lucky guy. Life is for the most part good, I have a lovely wife, my job unexpectedly allows me to be nice to people, and I come from a family who take a curious interest in what I do. My finances are healthy, I meet interesting people all the time, and my health is undeservedly good.

All that said, we all have those darker moments when we need a kind word. Inevitably, Jennie gets there early, and I should really like to take this opportunity to thank her.
Mat's a lucky guy, Jennie, and the sooner you two get a date in the diary, the sooner I can look for a new hat...

3 comments:

Jennie Rigg said...

Damn you Valladares, you made me cry AT WORK. I shall have my revenge :p

Mark Valladares said...

Jennie,

If you insist on being amazing, I'm going to keep right on saying how amazing you are.

* big hug *

Kieran Leach said...

Can we hope to make you ridiculously cheerful with a fantastic quiz on Friday at scottish conference? :)