Thursday, January 07, 2010

Meanwhile, back on Planet Liberal Conspiracy...

I was, in the course of last year, a bit unpleasant to a few people. Some of them were rather undeserving, some of them got away with a light singeing. One of them was Aaron Murin-Heath, the then (and maybe now), acting Editor of 'Liberal Conspiracy' - no link, I'm afraid, until they accept that they aren't actually liberals for the most part.

He made the astonishingly gauche mistake of attacking everyone's favourite elephant, and took what I can only describe as a thorough kicking. Most of us tempered our attacks at one point or another but, having started a war, he didn't seem too keen to deal with the consequences.

Anyway, I thought that it might be nice to see how he has responded to our comments, and so went to his blog to see how he's getting on. It wasn't a pretty sight, and clearly he doesn't perceive himself to be a Liberal Democrat. I had, at the time, thought that I might have been a bit hard on the young man. It appears that I wasn't...

No comments: