Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I have the chance to ask Paul Burstow a question about NHS Reform. What should I ask?

Tonight, at 9 p.m., a conference call will take place between Paul Burstow, Minister of State for Health, and the English Regional Chairs (plus, I'm delighted to see, young Thomas Hemsley as the English Convenor of Liberal Youth). And, as our Regional Chair, the lovely and fragrant Julie Smith, can't make it, I'm standing in for her.

But I need your help. I'm not an expert on health issues, and I'm not a policy wonk. So, there is an opportunity for someone, anyone, to effectively ask Paul a question. I will, if possible, put it to Paul, and report back on his answer, so long as it isn't confidential - there are some minimal restrictions on reporting back.

Feel free to use the comments to suggest your question, providing some background - it will really help...

No comments: