Thursday, January 01, 2015

So much for New Year resolutions... Welcome to 2015!

Like a lot of people, I usually make a few resolutions at the beginning of the year, break them sooner rather than later, and then feel badly about it. And so, this year, no specific resolutions, no "I'll improve X by Y", just a general "try and be a little less useless this year".

And it's not as if I'm particularly useless. I am, I think, reasonably competent at the things I do - I don't tend to attempt things that don't suit my skill set. But I could be better, a little more focussed, a little more disciplined, a little more organised. So, we'll see how that goes.

Meanwhile, here on the blog, it's a General Election year, so traffic might be a bit heavier. I also reach my tenth anniversary as a blogger in October, so there might be a little bit of retrospection. I started, after the obligatory self-justification post, with a reference to llamas in internal party campaigning. I leave it to you to judge whether or not the blog has moved on from there...

No comments: