Friday, November 05, 2010

Just eight days away, the very first Stowupland Action Day - Saturday, November 13th...

Alright, so I'm pushing this quite hard. There is, however, one really good reason why you should come.

The Action Day takes place on my birthday. Yes, I'll be celebrating my forty-sixth birthday by doing resident surveying in my ward. I might even deliver some leaflets if time permits. So, don't give me money, don't send me cards, just come and help me win. And then, if I do, I'll do my very best to represent the people of Stowupland and Creeting St Peter on Mid Suffolk District Council.

We're only a couple of hours from London, so if you fancy a day in the countryside (and ours is pretty lovely), it's a hop, skip and a jump up the A12 or the M11/A14 to Mid Suffolk.

No comments: