Monday, October 11, 2010

One of the oh so many reasons why people don't read constitutions

My beloved Regional Party is concerned. We've had a minor clutch of complaints of late and, to be honest, they've not been handled terribly well (and I hold up my hand at this point). The answer is to create a complaints handling process, which can be published so that, in the event of a future complaint, everyone involved will know what will happen, who will be responsible and for what, and who is managing the process.

What it has uncovered, as best I can tell, is that nobody on my Regional Executive has actually read any of this stuff, including me. I am somewhat mortified. Frankly, I should have read this stuff but, and you know how it is, I was attempting to have a life.

Ah well, it is done now, and I've drafted something. I'll post it here soon, so that if anyone is interested, they can comment - many heads are better than one, they say.

No comments: