Sunday, August 31, 2008

Mothers can be really enbarrassing sometimes...

I'm on the 16:25 from Cardiff Central to Paddington, minding my own business.

The mother and daughter combo sitting across the aisle on me rank amongst the most annoying people EVER.

Whilst the daughter is vaguely whiny, the mother is without doubt one of the most ghastly people I've encountered in a very long time. She shouts when using her daughter's I-Pod, spends her time making telephone calls and talking in an astonishingly patronising and precious manner, and is the best excuse I've encountered yet for the reintroduction of the ducking stool.

Our train gets into Paddington at 19:30. If anyone wants to gather together a mob to burn this witch, I'll lay on the kindling...

1 comment:

Jennie Rigg said...

Witches aren't for burning! They are for doing esoteric things with lavender and being vaguely comforting. At least, the ones I've met are.

I think the word you are looking for to describe this particular person is "arsehole".