Monday, July 27, 2009

Learning a new trick

I'd always wondered how some of my colleagues were able to post blog entries with bits crossed out. Very clever, I thought, I wish that I could do that.

And now I can, which allows me to do all kinds of fun stuff. For example, I could say that I firmly believe that a particular group of people should be rounded up and flogged to within an inch of their sorry lives given a jolly good talking to over a nice cup of tea, and you would know exactly what I mean.

Isn't technology marvellous, possums?

1 comment:

Jennie Rigg said...

Lest someone tell you to JFGI, for other exciting HTML tricks, ask your friendly neighbourhood barmaid. I can tell you how to do all SORTS of exciting coding. Unfortunately, as code is restricted in comments on your blog platform, I can't demonstrate...