Saturday, April 29, 2006

All I want for Christmas is some sleep

I am so tired...

Long hours at the office, long hours on the campaign trail, the occasional hour of sleep, 4 May can't come soon enough...

It does seem to be going well though, although you won't drag a prediction of victory out of me, be it in East Dulwich or Village ward (remember, vote for me and I won't turn you into a frog, or Kim Humphries for that matter - and let's face it, the frog has greater integrity...), I am confident that we've fought the best campaign we can fight.

And now I'm off to get some sleep... it won't be enough but...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's not even over yet!
pull your self together man!

I wonder, how many leaflets can we deliver in four days?

answers in a blue, handwritten envelope please.

Mark Valladares said...

Hmmm... more than I would ever have imagined possible, is my guess...