Monday, September 01, 2008

Let the Presidential contest commence!

The website is live, just click here and you'll apparently be connected to it.

The launch is underway, and all is going smoothly, except that the 17:16 to Tolworth is running a couple of minutes late. My thanks go to South West Trains for their general incompetence...

It's a great website, so take a look, sign up if you're interested and, if you're a Federal Conference delegate and want to sign Ros's nomination form, get in touch and I'll send you a copy to complete and return.

At the end of the day, it's all about credibility. Ros has lots - you know what to do...

8 comments:

Stephen Glenn said...

Actually Mark link from the Title not working, but have to agree great website.

Mark Valladares said...

Stephen (and anyone else having the same problem),

Sorry about that. Blogger tells me that I could do that. I clearly can't. When I get home, I'll put a working link in... In the meantime, try www.im4ros.com

Jennie Rigg said...

bloody hell... That's a FANTASTIC site. Congrats to all involved.

Anonymous said...

I put in my postcode, a Northern Ireland postcode and I see I am taken to news for Scotland, and that the drop down regional menu had no NI option, and the map doesn't show NI either.

Given that we have a local party in NI (of which I am treasurer) maybe that could be fixed ?

Mark Valladares said...

Pam,

Thanks for that. Like Brussels and Europe, Northern Ireland doesn't fall neatly into the State/Regional Party set-up and, as you can see, we've organised the website along similar lines.

No excuse though, and the team will get right onto it... Thanks for your support and for getting in touch!

Anonymous said...

The team were indeed on to it very promptly and seem to have found a campaign Chair in Northern Ireland ;-)

Pam

Mark Valladares said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, the campaign team are really good. Whilst my role is more about standing around looking perplexed, (I'm told that I do it with some flair), occasionally I come in handy...

Iain Rubie Dale said...

I'll probably get the gold medal for being a nit picking git but surely we have Representatives rather than Delegates.

More seriously though; ros is playing a blinder in her campaign to be Pres. and I'm delighted to be backing her.