Thursday, January 08, 2009

Irfan, take a deep breath, count to ten and then blog...

I've been having a bit of an exchange with that Iain Dale over the past twenty-four hours, and will be resuming 'hostilities' shortly. However, I've had Irfan's contribution to the Israel/Palestine debate tossed back at me, so I had a look... and gosh, you really know how to pour paraffin onto a fire, don't you? And yes, I noticed your subsequent correction but really, what were you thinking?

So, you've offended homosexuals and Jews, planning to go for Catholics next?...

*holds head in hands in despair*

1 comment:

Paul Walter said...

If all Iain Dale has to fall back on are the writings, not echoed in the slightest by anyone else in the party, of a 16 year old then that gives us some inidication of the fragility of his (Dale's) position.