Monday, December 22, 2008

National Express East Anglia: it don't mean a thing if it ain't got that pork...

Back to London this morning, courtesy of National Express East Anglia (NXEA), but this time on the 08:29.

It would appear that, over the Christmas period, NXEA don't run a restaurant car service anyway, so I wasn't strictly missing out on my pork-dominated treat. However, it still leaves me feeling as though a small piece of my life is just that little bit less perfect.

On the other hand, there is a suggestion that the restaurant car may survive into the New Year. The response from regular users has clearly made some impression, and whilst NXEA still insist that the restaurant car loses money, perhaps they may have realised that some of their passengers have a choice too.

All that said, my train arrived at London Liverpool Street seven minutes early, so they can do some things well...

No comments: