Thursday, October 29, 2015

Trying to type the title into a silly box - 29 October 2015

A second class TGV carriage. nice, eh?
A badge of honour. Yes, I've been blocked by @LibDemsforLeave...


No sooner do I question whether trying to persuade non-Lib Dems to follow a pro-Brexit Twitter account to boost its credibility is such a good idea, then I am blocked by it. So, that leaves me with a problem. Do I block it, or allow it to see how I ridicule it? Of course, as they're too scared to publicise their identities, their credibility lies in ruins anyway. Hell, if they're half as stupid as they take us to be, their chances of success are a bit thin...


Paint it grey...


What is it with the people who design the interiors of high-speed trains? I've taken a ride on Eurostar today and, just like Deutsche Bahn's ICE trains, the decor is multiple shades of grey. Could someone take a leaf out of SNCF's colour swatch please?...


On this day in... 2012


I was struggling with comments. I'd set my blog to allow comments without pre-moderation on my part (heaven only knows why) and Blogger uses CAPTCHA. I really don't like CAPTCHA and, as it turns out, I'm not alone...

No comments: