Thursday, October 22, 2015

[insert title here] - 22 October

Dear Wokingham, do give this Tory a warm welcome...

I see that the former Campaigns Officer for Suffolk Coastal Conservatives has migrated to Wokingham in search of a challenge, one presumes. I have to admit that swapping one of the most conservative constituencies for another is hardly stretching, but as I have friends in Wokingham (who aren't Tories, I should note), I do feel that I should flag up his arrival, especially as he has already announced that he has a Liberal Democrat councillor 'in his sights'.

I don't know how effective Fraser McFarland is a campaign organiser, but you are warned that his manners are somewhat less than optimal...


Is Tim Farron up for this?

Canadian politicians. Dull, right? Apparently not, now that a man who, according to his Conservative opponents, brought nothing to the contest but nice hair, has become Prime Minister. Justin Trudeau, for it is he, is not your average politician...


And so, with Kav Kaushik particularly in mind, here he is, the guy in white. Check the moves... And yes, nice hair...


On this day... in 2006


I was inspired to cook. I watch relatively little television these days, but I was single then, and keen to do something 'improving'. It has to be said that I still cook meals for myself, especially given that Ros is in London for most weeknights. But I do still enjoy some time in the kitchen, even if it is to cook something basic or, when Ros is cooking, to lend a hand with some of the simpler stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mark - do you think you could possibly give titles to your blog postings - please? Most recent ones show 'Insert title here'.