Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Dazed and disorganised of South London writes

In typical Faceless Bureaucrat style, I have left far too much to the last moment. As a result, it's about 4.15 in the morning, my plane leaves in less than six hours, and I'm still putting the final touches to my packing.

I've got beach wear, weather for autumn, bright shirts, gifts, guide books and my laptop (and bits), a camera and I think everything else that I need. I've finally finished the blue envelopes that I promised to write out for Gordon (that's the one in North East Scotland) and enveloped them so that they'll make it to Inverurie, home of the Locos. All I have to do is put them in a postbox - and thank heavens the sorting office is across the street.

I'm sure that it will all end up happily ever after, but I really need to get more organised and, equally importantly, less easily distracted... oh well, back to the escape tunnel...

No comments: