Friday, September 16, 2011

When ninety-four people make up a top 100...

It appears that I'm not alone in being a multiple entry in the Total Politics 'Top 100 Lib Dem Blogs' list.

The lovely, charming and cultured Stephen Glenn notes that Linda Jack is on twice, whilst the equally lovely, charming and cultured Caron Lindsay has brought to my attention the fact that Mark Cole (Ceredigion's finest), and Matthew Gibson (Solution Based Politics) are multiple entrants too.

So, six more entrants in the top 100, and utter chaos at 'Total Politics'...

2 comments:

Stephen Glenn said...

Craig Murray is now also in at 40 and 100 on the updates. Ooops!

Some basic spreadsheet management/skills is all that was called for.

They also have my link in wrong.

Liberal Neil said...

Seems they'll stop at nothing to stop me having a place ;-)

(That and my one post a month average, no doubt!)