Wednesday, July 08, 2009

The blog roll gets a little bit bigger...

I've had a bit of a falling out with Paul Walter of late, after a disagreement over how best to deal with the Rennard affair. Paul's initial response, attacking both Chris Rennard and the Federal Executive, drew a pointed response from me, even after he withdrew it from the record. Indeed, I used some rather unbureaucratic directness in summing up what I thought.

However, we've tried to allow time to work its healing magic and perhaps it is time that I made a gesture towards reconciliation. So I'm adding 'Liberal Burblings' to my blog roll, as a peace offering and in the expectation that it will give stray readers from outside of the Liberal Democrat blogosphere yet further insight into what makes us tick.

Enjoy...

1 comment:

Paul Walter said...

Thank you very much indeed, Mark. Very much appreciated and I added you to mine (was surprised you weren't already on) earlier this evening.

All the very best to you - thank you for this post - quite a tonic!
Paul