Wednesday, December 05, 2007

European Selections: a little consolation is to be had

Readers may recall that it was my intention to submit an amendment to the European Selection Rules addressing the problems caused by the 'no endorsement' rule. And indeed, I did just that and, on Saturday, my chance came, or so I thought.

I had been led to believe in a conversation prior to our meeting that a full review of the European Selection Rules would be proposed and lo, this came to pass, approved unanimously by those present. Accordingly, a group of five have been tasked with the job of carrying out a review, and I have the pleasure of being one of them.

The review will commence in the New Year, and I hope to have news on the format in due course...

1 comment:

Ed said...

Oi, Mr V

Did you get my email?

Ed